- Now huge upsurges of popular protest arrive as a shock, are full of messy contradictions and sit outside of the certainties of the historical Left and Workers movement.
- The stratifications that exists amongst the people are both active and present in these explosions and can be challenged and subverted by the encounters going on in the streets.
- The methods of struggle aim to block capital not at the site of production but at the choke points of circulation.
- The post-2011 radical social democratic projects appear on the wrong side of the barricades.
- These upsurges expose the lack of space the state has to offer a new set of reformist policies.
- A completely different way of organising social life is an immediate need.
Many excellent reports and discussions on Gilets Jaunes can be found at ediciones ineditos